free web stats Lost in the Eternity of the Here and Now: "I find it kinda funny, find it kinda sad"
Sola Scriptura · Solus Christus · Sola Gratia
Sola Fide · Soli Deo Gloria

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I find it kinda funny, find it kinda sad"

Tell me the Bible is no longer applicable today. Tell me the truths it claims are out dated. Welcome to ancient Rome, where people worship all sorts of gods instead of the one that made it all; gods of their own making, even that which was made by the true creator. Ancient Rome has nothing on the pluralism of today's modern, enlightened man. Ancient Rome, eat your heart out. This is comical, if only it weren't so sad. I don't know if it's legit, but even as a parody, wow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sera'iah Wolf said...

Even sadder is the fact you never hear people scream with the same intensity over abortion.

Save the trees
Kill the children

Oh the irony.

10/02/2008 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank's for stopping by!