free web stats Lost in the Eternity of the Here and Now: Suddenly Still
Sola Scriptura · Solus Christus · Sola Gratia
Sola Fide · Soli Deo Gloria

Monday, August 20, 2007

Suddenly Still

I'm not sure what to do now... the earth seems to have stopped shaking.

Over the past three weeks I have written about 50 pages, about 75% of it information that was new to me. Now, some of you may not think this is a lot, but coming out of a technical degree, I consider this quite a feat. Plus, there was easily that amount on the front side of my trip. The Oxford trip was good, but it was a lot of work too. Hey, nothing that is worth having comes easy. It feels good to be done with it, and with the nine hours of credit it will ensure me. I have several stories that I hope to share in the coming week about my trip and about what's been going on here since I've been back. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank's for stopping by!