free web stats Lost in the Eternity of the Here and Now: Serene
Sola Scriptura · Solus Christus · Sola Gratia
Sola Fide · Soli Deo Gloria

Friday, December 22, 2006

Serene

Okay, so I'm hopelessly in love with the Lord of the Rings movies. Of interest to this post, the music is outstanding. Two quick thoughts. One, Renée Fleming is just awesome. Her voice in RotK is an instrument. If I could fall in love with a voice, it would undoubtedly be hers. Second, the song at the closing credits, performed by Annie Lennox, Into the West, is so serene. I've had it in my head all day since I finished the movie this morning. It's so sad, so soft, so wonderful. If you don't like LotR, you should. If you've never listened to this song, you should. It's enchanting, seriously, I think I have a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank's for stopping by!