free web stats Lost in the Eternity of the Here and Now: Texas Renaissance Festival
Sola Scriptura · Solus Christus · Sola Gratia
Sola Fide · Soli Deo Gloria

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Texas Renaissance Festival

Last weekend we (Jarod, Stephen, and Chris) went to the Texas Renaissance Festival.

  • I should have dressed in costume.
  • Ded Bob still rocks.
  • Seeing people drunk before noon is funny. Except for the drunk guy in the Ded Bob audience who kept yelling the wrong stuff, but seemed to be having a good time in his drunken stupor.
  • The food gets better every year.
  • Best costume award goes to a couple who looked JUST like Captain Jack Sparrow and the female pirate captain Anamaria.
  • It's a lot more fun now that I have money to spend.
  • New shows are fun to check out.
I love this place, there is no place like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

So now that you have money to spend...what did you spend it on?

11/01/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Nothing new really... But buying food and drinks didn't bother me. Dropping $30 for the day on food and drink was no big deal, where during college that would have bene unthinkable. I mean, in college, you can eat for an entire week, maybe two if you push it, on that much money! It was the freedom that the money would not break me, and that I could just enjoy the day without reservation.

11/06/2006 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went without me, I'm crushed!

11/27/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank's for stopping by!