free web stats Lost in the Eternity of the Here and Now: Pride in the Night
Sola Scriptura · Solus Christus · Sola Gratia
Sola Fide · Soli Deo Gloria

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pride in the Night

Today I witnessed what appeared to be an entire pride of lions at the water hole. At first it was just a couple of lionesses, but then more and more kept coming. I counted at least 5 lionesses, maybe up to seven. And I saw one adult male, unfortunately he was beyond the range of the night vision camera and too blurry to capture. At first I thought that maybe they were hunting, or returning from one, but the presence of the male throws that theory out. I guess they were all just thirsty. I wonder if there are any cubs running about...



I also caught a few turtles sunning themselves earlier.

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

haha... I totally read this post and flipped out before scrolling down and seeing that you are doing some virtual safari thing.
I was like WHERE IS HE? and how is he seeing all these cool things!

1/27/2007 6:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yar. I wish I were in Africa or something, but virtual is the next best thing!

1/28/2007 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank's for stopping by!